Welcome to Northwick Manor Primary School new starters' page. Thank you for considering our school. We hope that you find the information on this page helpful.
What are our USPs?
· Committed to excellence for all
· Ofsted judged as ‘Good’ in 2019
· ‘Behaviour and Safety of pupils’ judged by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding’
· Part of the ‘Rivers C of E Trust’ with its own School Improvement Team
· Preparing pupils for the 21st Century.
· Strong progress made by pupils
· High expectations
· Outcomes for age related and above age related expectations above national data
· Committed and enthusiastic staff
· Own five star rated kitchen offering excellent staff and hot school lunches
· Wrap around care from 7.30am until 6pm
· Strong partnerships with parents (NPP), the University of Worcester, Rivers Teaching School, secondary schools and colleges, charities, and many more organisations
· Beautiful expansive grounds with two forest school areas
· Educational visits including a trip to France for year 6 pupils
· Strong arts and sport opportunities
· ‘International School’ status with links to a school in Kenya
· Foreign language specialist teaching. In KS2 pupils study languages and in KS1 Celebrating Diversity. The curriculum has been specially designed for our catchment, covering the broader ideas in a multicultural society so children receive a rich insight to other cultures
· Music specialists teaching a range of instruments, a rich and broad music curriculum and offering enrichment activities
‘Northwick children are undoubtedly the nicest, most well-adjusted, rounded, polite, enthusiastic pupils I have had the pleasure of teaching’
(quote from a supply teacher April 2021)
(Please note that these tours are for adults only.)
If you would like to see school in action please contact us to book a tour.
Opportunity to look around school and meet staff
Telephone: 01905 454430 or email email@example.com to book your visit slot
Northwick Road, Worcester, WR3 7EA
Telephone: 01905 454430